FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $100!!
We can start vaccinating from the 14th of April those people 65 years or over or Pregnant women) . Then from the 12th of May we can vaccinate the general public. Please click through to make your online appointment or call 092350922. Please make sure you choose the right option from the above three.
Use this Codral for the temporary relief of:
- headaches and fever.
- body aches and pains.
- blocked/runny noses.
CODRAL has a wide range of cold or flu tablets, capsules, hot drinks & liquids, and sore throat lozenges!
Who can use this Codral:
- Children 12 years and over.
Every 4-6 hours as necessary.
8 tablets in 24 hours.
When to stop:
Adults: after 3 days.
Children: after 48 hours, except on medical advice.
Phenylephrine may cause sleeplessness in some people. Keep to recommended dose. If an overdose is taken or suspected, ring the Poisons Information Centre (Australia 13 11 26, New Zealand 0800 764 766) or go to a hospital straight away even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Do not use:
- for children under 12 years.
- if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.
- if you have taken paracetamol.
- if you are taking antidepressants.
- if blister foil is broken.
Ask your doctor before use if you:
- have any medical condition or are taking any other medicines or are a chronic alcohol abuser.
- have high blood pressure.
- have heart problems.
- are pregnant or breastfeeding.
If symptoms persist, worsen, or new symptoms appear, see your doctor. Discontinue use and see a doctor at the first sign of a skin reaction or any other sign of hypersensitivity.
Keep out of reach of children.