FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $100!!
We can start vaccinating from the 14th of April those people 65 years or over or Pregnant women) . Then from the 12th of May we can vaccinate the general public. Please click through to make your online appointment or call 092350922. Please make sure you choose the right option from the above three.
Lipo-Sachets Vitamin C Blackcurrant 30 Pack
Help boost your immunity and support recovery from ills and chills with VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS®; a high-dose liposomal supplement that provides 80% higher absorption than standard vitamin C*.
Alcohol-free, sugar-free, gluten-free, GMO free, and suitable for vegans.
Vitamin C is essential for normal development and maintenance of a large number of vital functions. The human body is unable to produce its own vitamin C and must obtain it from food and dietary supplements.
It is therefore important to take vitamin C regularly, and in a highly absorbable format to maintain adequate levels.
VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® are now also available in Blackcurrant flavour for adults and for kids.
• Support the normal function of the immune system
• Supports recovery from ills and chills
• Help to protect cells from harmful free-radicals due to antioxidant properties
• Support the production of collagen which is essential for the maintenance of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
• Support the formation of connective tissue to assist in the healing of wounds
• Support iron absorption
Who would benefit most from taking vitamin C?
• Those with a compromised immune system
• Those feeling the effects of winter ills and chills
• Those who are feeling run down / tired / stressed
• Those participating in strenuous exercise / lead very active lifestyles
• People who are travelling
• Smokers and those who consume high levels of alcohol
• People with pre-existing conditions for which vitamin C is recommended as a complementary therapy
• Those living in urban areas (due to elevated levels of pollution)
How does it work?
VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® contain vitamin C encapsulated in the patented LIPOSHELL® formula. High quality liposomes act as stable carriers, encasing and protecting the vitamin C from degradation by substances within the body’s digestive system. This allows the vitamin C to be effectively transported to targeted locations in the body where it is required, resulting in high bioavailability and high absorption.
What makes VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® unique?
• New generation liposomal vitamin C using patented LIPOSHELL® technology
• High dose vitamin C proven to deliver 80% higher absorption than standard vitamin C*
• Tiny, homogeneous liposomes* allow dispersion in water to assist absorption
• Affordable, high quality liposomes
• NO alcohol, sugar, gluten & GMO
• NO artificial flavours, colours or thickeners
• Suitable for vegans
• Single dose foil sachets are convenient, easy to use and protect the vitamin C from oxidation
Active Ingredients: Each 5g sachet contains Sodium Ascorbate 1000mg equivalent to 889mg vitamin C.
Inactive ingredients: Glycerol, water, rapeseed lecithin, soya lecithin, citric acid, pectins, natural flavouring.
Consume the content of one sachet as is or dissolve in a small amount of cold, still water. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Adults only: 1 sachet once daily
VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® are the real, unadulterated taste of liposomal vitamin C, free from sugar and artificial flavours. If you’re new to liposomal vitamin C then be aware – the initial taste may not be what you expect. But with repeated use you’ll get accustomed to the distinctive taste and begin to discover the health benefits. As an option to get started, we recommend mixing the sachet contents or chasing it with cold water, juice or pre-made smoothie.
Consult a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are pregnant or likely to become pregnant, breastfeeding, or have a predisposition to kidney stones formation or iron disorders.
Vitamins are supplementary to, and not a replacement for, a balanced diet.