FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $100!!
⏰Changes to Opening hours
Remember our REDUCED HOURS at BOTH STORES. This is to allow us to process the large number of prescriptions we are receiving.
Unichem Waiuku Medical Pharmacy
( Closed for Lunch 12:30am-1:30pm) so we ALL get a break
Sunday : CLOSED
To Our Wonderful Waiuku Community
In response to recent COVID-19 cases identified in the community, New Zealand has moved to Level 4 Lockdown
For BOTH the Unichem Waiuku and Unichem Waiuku Medical pharmacies things will change a little to how we normally operate. Here is a reminder at level 4:
No one wants to be here again, but we are so PLEASE remember to be KIND, PATIENT, and know we are ALL trying to do the best we can. Please be compassionate and check in on people who are by themselves. There is always heightened anxiety for some around this time
We've been here before, we know how to handle this. Keep calm, be kind, and we will get through this together again. We're here to help.
Thank you and stay safe Waiuku!
from the entire team at Unichem Waiuku Pharmacy and Medical Pharmacies
❓ If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call, email, or send us a message on Facebook.
Unichem Waiuku Pharmacy
40 Queen St, Waiuku
09 235 9307
Unichem Waiuku Medical Pharmacy
30 Constable Rd, Waiuku
09 235 0922
Lipo-Sachets Vitamin C Kids Blackcurrant 30 Pack
High dose liposomal VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® for Kids in blackcurrant flavour provide 80% higher absorption than standard vitamin C*.
Vitamin C is essential for normal development and maintenance of a large number of vital functions. The human body is unable to produce its own vitamin C and must obtain it from food and dietary supplements.
It is therefore important to take vitamin C regularly, and in a highly absorbable format to maintain adequate levels.
• Support the normal function of the immune system
• Supports recovery from ills and chills
• Help to protect cells from harmful free-radicals due to antioxidant properties
• Support the production of collagen which is essential for the maintenance of the skin, blood vessels, bones, cartilage, gums and teeth
• Support the formation of connective tissue to assist in the healing of wounds
• Support iron absorption
How does it work?
VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® for kids contain vitamin C encapsulated in the patented LIPOSHELL® formula. High quality liposomes act as stable carriers, encasing and protecting the vitamin C from degradation by substances within the body’s digestive system. This allows the vitamin C to be effectively transported to targeted locations in the body where it is required, resulting in high bioavailability and high absorption.
What makes VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® for Kids unique?
• New generation liposomal vitamin C using patented LIPOSHELL® technology
• Tiny, homogeneous liposomes* allow dispersion in water to assist absorption
• 500mg dose vitamin C proven to deliver 80% higher absorption than standard vitamin C*
• Natural blackcurrant flavour
• Affordable, high quality liposomes
• NO alcohol, sugar, gluten & GMO
• NO artificial flavours, colours or thickeners
• Suitable for vegans
• Single dose foil sachets are convenient, easy to use and protect the vitamin C from oxidation
Active Ingredients: Each 5g sachet contains Sodium Ascorbate 500mg equivalent to 444.5mg vitamin C.
Inactive ingredients: Glycerol, water, rapeseed lecithin, soya lecithin, citric acid, pectins, natural flavouring.
Consume the content of one sachet as is or dissolve in a small amount of cold, still water. Do not exceed the daily recommended dose.
Children and adolescents aged 4–17 years: 1 sachet once daily.
Not to be used in children under 4 years of age without medical advice.
VITAMIN C LIPO-SACHETS® are the real, unadulterated taste of liposomal vitamin C, free from sugar and artificial flavours. If you’re new to liposomal vitamin C then be aware – the initial taste may not be what you expect. But with repeated use you’ll get accustomed to the distinctive taste and begin to discover the health benefits.
As an option to get started, we recommend mixing the sachet contents or chasing it with cold water, juice or pre-made smoothie.