FREE DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER $100!!
⏰Changes to Opening hours
Remember our REDUCED HOURS at BOTH STORES. This is to allow us to process the large number of prescriptions we are receiving.
Unichem Waiuku Medical Pharmacy
( Closed for Lunch 12:30am-1:30pm) so we ALL get a break
Sunday : CLOSED
To Our Wonderful Waiuku Community
In response to recent COVID-19 cases identified in the community, New Zealand has moved to Level 4 Lockdown
For BOTH the Unichem Waiuku and Unichem Waiuku Medical pharmacies things will change a little to how we normally operate. Here is a reminder at level 4:
No one wants to be here again, but we are so PLEASE remember to be KIND, PATIENT, and know we are ALL trying to do the best we can. Please be compassionate and check in on people who are by themselves. There is always heightened anxiety for some around this time
We've been here before, we know how to handle this. Keep calm, be kind, and we will get through this together again. We're here to help.
Thank you and stay safe Waiuku!
from the entire team at Unichem Waiuku Pharmacy and Medical Pharmacies
❓ If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call, email, or send us a message on Facebook.
Unichem Waiuku Pharmacy
40 Queen St, Waiuku
09 235 9307
Unichem Waiuku Medical Pharmacy
30 Constable Rd, Waiuku
09 235 0922
Lipo-Sachets Vitamin D Melon
VITAMIN D LIPO-SACHETS® provides high dose liposomal Vitamin D3 in a delicious melon flavour to help boost immunity and support bone health.
Vitamin D is a vital nutrient for the human body. It is needed for normal growth and maintenance of bones. It contributes to normal function of the immune system and the maintenance of normal muscle function.
Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin which occurs naturally in few foods. It can also be naturally synthesized into the skin during exposure to sunlight.
Vitamin D is especially recommended:
- In autumn and winter because of reduced amounts of sunlight
- In summer months due widespread use of cosmetics with UV filters – reduces ability to synthesize vitamin D into the skin
- In cases of insufficient exposure to the sun, including for people permanently staying/working indoors
- For people with darker skin – due to high melanin in the skin
- Promotes calcium absorption – a diet deficient in calcium can lead to fragile bones in later life
- Supports healthy bone development
- Helps support immune system function
- Supports nervous system function
- Helps promote healthy muscle function
- Supports healthy foetal development
- Helps enhance general health and wellbeing
How does it work?
VITAMIN D LIPO-SACHETS® contain vitamin D encapsulated in the patented LIPOSHELL® formula. High quality liposomes act as stable carriers, encapsulating and protecting the vitamin D from degradation by substances within the body’s digestive system. This allows the vitamin D to be effectively transported to targeted locations in the body where it is required, resulting in high bioavailability and high absorption.
What makes VITAMIN D LIPO-SACHETS® unique?
- New generation liposomal vitamin D using patented LIPOSHELL® technology
- High dose (1000IU) vitamin D3 formulation
- Tiny and homogeneous LIPOSHELL® liposomes assist with absorption
- Disperses in water unlike other vitamin D formulations suspended in oil
- Pectins in the product further protect the liposomes from destructive enzymes in the gastrointestinal system
- NO added sugars*, alcohol, gluten & GMO
- NO artificial flavours, colours or thickeners
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Single dose foil sachets are convenient, easy to use and protect the vitamin D from oxidation
Active Ingredients: Each 5g sachet contains Cholecalciferol 25 micrograms equivalent to 1000IU vitamin D3.
Inactive ingredients: Water; glycerol; pectins; natural flavouring; ascorbic acid; phospholipids from soy lecithin.
Adults only: 1 sachet once daily.
Consume the content of one sachet as is or dissolve in a small amount of cold, still water.
Do not exceed the daily recommended dose. Not to be used in children under 12 years of age without medical advice.